This morning we had a new recipe that we wanted to share with you!
Cinnamon and Sugar Grilled Peaches with Granola and Warmed Honey
This recipe is very simple!
Peaches – one half per person
Honey – about 2 tablespoons per person
Frozen Vanilla Yogurt
1. Half ripe peaches and pit
2. Place peaches on a sheet pan with skin side down. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes until sugar caramelizes.
4. While the peaches are cooking, warm honey in a small sauce pan on low.
5. Remove and place peaches on plate with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
6. Slowly pour warm honey over the peaches and frozen yogurt.
7. Sprinkle with your favorite granola. We used honey granola.