The Turner Suite
This luxury suite is named in honor of Carolinus Turner. Carolinus purchased Belle Grove in 1839 and added the wings and porticos to the structure, giving Belle Grove the distinct look it retains today. The Turner Family owned the plantation from 1839 to 1894.
- Professionally decorated
- 1860 Half Tester Queen bed from Portsmouth, Virginia
- Large two-room master bathroom with claw foot soaking tub and separate shower
- Original heart pine floors in the bedroom, and ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Fireplace (gas logs)
- Walk in Closet
- Located on the second floor with a view of the river and front grounds
- Access to the Upper Hall and Sitting area and the waterfront and carriage side balconies.
- This room has a secret from the past
265.00 / Spring and Summer Special – $240.00 Monday – Thursday
295.00 / Spring and Summer Special – $270.00 Friday – Sunday and Holidays
Based on Double Occupancy.
Each additional person is $25.00 per night.
(prices subject to change and do not include tax)