The Conway Suite
This luxurious suite is named in honor of Eleanor Rose “Nelly” Conway Madison, mother of James Madison and her family who owned the plantation from 1670 to 1790.
- Professionally decorated
- 1830 Rare Acorn Full Tester Poplar Queen Bed from Richmond.
- Separate sitting room
- Original heart pine floors in the bedroom & sitting room, and ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Claw foot soaking tub and shower
- Located on the first floor with direct access to the library and business center
- View of the Riverfront grounds
230.00 / Fall and Winter Special – $175.00 Monday – Thursday
255.00 / Fall and Winter Special – $199.00 Friday – Sunday and Holidays
Based on Double Occupancy.
Each additional person is $25.00 per night.
(prices subject to change and do not include tax)